Join Our Team
Our Core Values
Purpose/Cause/Passion: We pledge to enhance the lives of every patient through excellent dental care, a comfortable environment and outstanding customer service. Our priorities are focused on personalized and unique patient experience filled with compassion and careful listening. We focus on patient overall health and well being with special emphasis on creating unforgettable smiles.
Our state-of-the-art dental practice is in search of a practice manager!
We are in need of a practice manager to aid us in our continued growth. Your role will be to help us develop and maintain a work environment that is effective, pleasant, organized and includes open communication amongst the entire dental team. As practice manager, you will be over a continually growing practice of approximately 10 team members with more on the way!
Ultimately, the practice manager should be able to ensure the smooth running of the office and help to improve company procedures and day-to-day operation.
- Understand and respect the behavior, attitude, and beliefs in congruence with the core values and vision of the practice.
- Always maintain an outgoing and friendly attitude with patients and team members
- Answer questions and team members cheerfully
- Move our business forward
- Problem solves
- Contribute to team harmony
- Communicate passionately to team the visions and values of the practice
- Combine efficiency, productivity and caring for patients in all actions
- Always maintain a professional demeanor
- Complete tasks within given time frames
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of Dentistry
- Demonstrates confidence in Microsoft Office. Mainly, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of dentistry
- Understand PPO Dental Insurances
- Provide support for other office personnel during periods of high activity
- Address and resolve patient dissatisfaction issues with followed communication to necessary team members regarding future improvements
- Multi-task when needed and ask for further education & training when needed to continue to be organized and efficient
- Empathetic, aware of your team members’ feelings, sensitive if they have struggles and always trying to see a situation in their shoes
- When a mistake is made, make it right, no matter the consequence
- Maintenance of technology support and repairs
- Human Resources
- Hire and firing
- Excellent at delegating and managing, readily accepting help from team members. Be someone who can be counted on to do not only your job, but who can help accomplish the jobs of others.
Ultimately, the practice manager should be able to ensure the smooth running of the office, growth, and problem-solving skills to help to improve company procedures and day-to-day operation.
Requirements: 2 years of dental experience, 2 years of practice management – preferably at a dental office
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
Salary based on experience – room to grow
If the above description sounds like you, please answer the 3 following questions to be considered for this position:
- What is your desired compensation/benefits?
- If you hit the mega million lotto tonight, what’s the first thing you would do?
Answering the 3 questions above is required for us to review your resume or consider you for this position.
Most Associate Jobs SUCK
Ours doesn’t. We are an incredible private practice that is growing and growing quickly. We are in need of an associate that can run an office, perform exceptional dentistry and will add value to our patients. Specialty dentistry is a plus for this associate along with being able to work independently. Lots of opportunity to be compensated well. We want the best for our patients. We are a referral-based practice with PPO insurance and fee for service patients accepted. Our office has modern technology, including digital xrays, Intraoral scanners, Cerec, 3D printer and CBCT. We do great dentistry and our patients reward us with their referrals of friends, family, and coworkers.
We are currently looking for an associate for three days a week, and we will fill this person up with patients almost immediately.
We are offering:
- Great pay
- Exceptional patient base
- Great team members to work with
- Excellent culture of our practices
- Opportunity to grow and develop a practice
- Mentorship on ALL aspects of dentistry- everything done in house
- 401k and Retirement Plan
- Possible practice equity in near future
The candidate we are seeking would ideally:
- Love dentistry and have great chair side manners
- Able to fit our culture
- Loves to grow within a practice
- Is seeking an excellent environment
- Provides great dentistry time and time again
- Can add additional services to grow our practice
If this opportunity is what you are seeking, we would love to discuss the position further and see if this is the right fit for both of us. We look forward to talking with you soon.